Lady code Ninja is a hackathon meet for IT Women employees held in Technopark, Trivandrum as part of the International Women’s Day.
The representation of women in tech is dismally low. To eradicate the gender gap, women coders or programmers need to be encouraged to continue with their chosen career.
Prathidhwani Women Forum is conducting Hackathon targeted at women employees, with an aim to encourage them to take up tech world. The hackathon is live now, it started from February 19 and will go on till March 03
Theme of the lady code jinga is - "innovation for a social cause".
Participants can pick any social issue and come up with an innovative idea/prototype to resolve the issue to bring positive impact to society to empower humanity.
We encourage a mix of women skills in each team: design, business development and engineering.
Maximum team size is five members.
Idea/Prototype will be judged – on a scale of 1-10 – according to the following criteria:
Innovation [uniqueness of idea]
Adherence to design standards
Potential to resolve social issue
1. Call for registration and abstract submission opens: Feb-19, 2019
2. Abstract submission deadline: March-03, 2019
3. Abstract acceptance: March-03, 2019
4. Final Demo and prize distribution: March-05, 2019
1. The best of the best will win cash price and certificates
2. Chance to enable your product idea with start up agencies for the betterment of people
For enquiries about hackathon, contact us on:
Convener, Lady code Ninja
Convener, Womens Day Celebration
Convener, Prathidhwani Women Forum